Seal of New Britain Township
visit us on twitter
follow us on facebook
email us

Police - Report a Crime

New Britain Township Police Department

The police department asks that all citizens become involved in helping police your own neighborhoods. If you see suspicious activity, don't wait, call and report it! If you don't want to be identified, remain anonymous.

It's better to call anonymously than not to call at all.

Remember, that suspicious person you see may be a Drug Dealer, Burglar or worse... Let the Police check them out.

For Crimes, Disputes & Suspicious Activity In-Progress
Dial 911

To provide tips or information about suspicious activity, criminals or crimes that have been committed (i.e., you know the identity of someone who committed a crime, someone possibly dealing drugs, etc...)
Call: 215-348-3524
e-mail: or visit

To Report Online Child Exploitation

(i.e., child pornography, adults inappropriately contacting your child online, etc.)
Call: 215-822-1910 ext 121
e-mail: or visit Child Exploitation

To Report Child Abuse

To Report Child Abuse 24 Hours A Day
Call: 800-932-0313

To Report Neighborhood Problems

(i.e., street lights out, street signs missing/damaged, graffiti, etc.)


Call: 215-822-1910 or

Public Works

Call: 215-822-3698
e-mail: or you can report problems by using the Civicall page of the Township.

To Report Illegal Drug Activity

Call: 215-822-1910

view in New Britain Township
© 2008-2016 New Britain Township, 207 Park Avenue / Chalfont, Pa 18914 / 215-822-1391
Information on this website is provided as a public service. Please read our disclaimer.
site design | na studios