Police - Criminal Fingerprinting
The following instructions are for those individuals that have received a fingerprint order from the court as the result of as criminal arrest:
- You may call the police headquarters at 215-822-1910 during normal business hours to receive information about the criminal fingerprinting process. You will need to call the Bucks County Sheriff's Office at 215-340-8888 to schedule an appointment.
- On your scheduled date arrive at the Bucks County Sheriff's Office earlier than your scheduled time. The Bucks County Sheriff's Office is located in the Justice Center at 100 North Main Street, Floor B2, Doylestown, PA 18901.
- If you do not arrive by your scheduled time the deputy will move on to the next appointment and you will have to wait until the end of all the other appointments.
- Metered parking is available on the street or free at the parking garage located at the corner of North Broad Street and Union Street.
- The only items you need to bring into the Sheriff's Office are the keys for your vehicle, photo identification and the paperwork from the court. You MUST bring your fingerprint order with you for the deputy to sign upon completion of processing. Do not bring any weapons into the building. Everyone being fingerprinted will be searched.
- The fingerprinting and photographing process, which is known as Livescan, is done electronically. Sometimes the machines run slow, so please be patient.
- If you have any questions, call police headquarters at 215-822-1910 or the Bucks County Sherriff's Office at 215-340-8888
- Failure to comply with the court ordered criminal fingerprinting may result in a bench warrant for your arrest.